MELD is the world's first decentralized, non-custodial protocol offering fiat & cryptocurrency lending & borrowing solutions, built on the Cardano blockchain. We are a friendly, fast growing, fast moving company.
At MELD, you will work in our agile crypto technology team to develop the largest gateway between the traditional world of fiat money and the new world of cryptocurrencies, connecting the two worlds within one app.
You will contribute to the evolution of the web platform by making visual interfaces such as browser-based wallet application, dashboards and demo pages.
- 3+ years experience in JS and front end development
- Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent work experience (or not if you are a badass!)
- Extensive experience building web applications
- Experience with React, Vue, Svelte or a similar frontend framework
- Experience developing complex native UI/UX animation and interactions
- Experience with GraphQL APIs, JSON, and Websockets
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of best security practices
- Experience with TypeScript
- Strong interest in crypto and fintech
- Build the MELD Chrome extension including non-custodial multi-currency crypto wallet
- Integrate with our backend services via REST, GraphQL and Websocket APIs
- Build internal and public dashboards
- Build demo pages showcasing our product capabilities and new features
- Provide visual updates and improvements for MELD web pages
- Write high quality open-source code
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work with a great team that treats everyone as family.